API Development Kit for Node JS
- Aligning version number with other API kits and removal of old API doc embedded in the kit
- Updated provisioning WSDL file:
- New properties returned when calling function loginQuery
- New function added to API: loginUpdateTool
- Adding missing NPM dependencies
- inWebo API functions now using v2 API
- Updated provisioning WSDL file
- First version of the development kit
Development Kit for In-Webo Web Services API implementation in Node JS.
The package features:
- Resources to connect with InWebo Web Services API (wsdl files)
- Codes samples illustrating common InWebo Web Services API usages
This content is released under the MIT License (http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php).
API Development Kit for NodeJS is available for download HERE